BC #17 - Gleanings from Genesis - Bishop J. Marrell Cornwell
The book of Genesis is one of the most important documents ever written. This book will tell us of the existence of God, the origin of man, his failure, and his recovery. All of these things we will learn in the very first book of the Bible.
The author of the book of Genesis is most commonly attributed to Moses. Obviously, Moses was not there in the beginning but he had an experience like no other.
As we glean the book of Genesis, highlighting one beginning after an-other, we focus on pivotal characters who paved the pathway to our salvation.
Bible College #17
- Lesson #1 - The Author
- Lesson #2 - The Fall of Man, Pt. 1
- Lesson #3 - The Fall of Man, Pt. 2
- Lesson #4 - New Beginning
- Lesson #5 - Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Pt. 1
- Lesson #6 - Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Pt. 2
- Lesson #7 - Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Pt. 3
- Lesson #8 - Abraham's Greatest Test
- Lesson #9 - Isaac
- Lesson #10 - Joseph